Re: NVDA and outlook, discussion about columns in message list

Devin Prater

With Jaws, it works great, but not with NVDA.

On Feb 13, 2019, at 9:09 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 07:36 PM, Tony Malykh wrote:
threaded view in Outlook seems to be impossible to navigate with a screenreader.
In what way?   I teach my clients to use the threaded view in any e-mail client, including Outlook.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back