Re: Accessibility tips on this website would be appreciated

Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...>

Hello Greg,

now, bare in mind I am not a web developer wiz myself.

However, the first thing that came to mind, have you tested the link with other browsers?

I see the descriptions reliably with Firefox 60.3 ESR and Google Chrome 72.0.3, the system is a Win 10 64 Bit.

You might want to look into your website building tool of choice to find the answer to this issue.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka