locked Re: NVDA and tablets

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:22 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I don't understand what the problem is. We're having an interesting discussion. We all love NVDA but we're not all programmed like mindless robots to only talk about NVDA 100 percent of the time.
You seem to believe that this group is your private equivalent of a text messaging chat.  It isn't.  You are being rude, very rude.

Take it to chat or cut it out.  People have been nicely asking, being firm, what will it take, a 2x4 to the head?

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back