locked Re: NVDA and tablets

Antony Stone

The problem is that this is a list for discussing NVDA.

Nobody expects you to talk about NVDA all the time, but it would be polite if
you could talk about things unrelated to NVDA somewhere other than on this
list.

Please consider that this is not a general chat forum; it is an NVDA
discussion list.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Wednesday 13 February 2019 at 17:22:31, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I don't understand what the problem is. We're having an interesting
discussion. We all love NVDA but we're not all programmed like mindless
robots to only talk about NVDA 100 percent of the time.
--
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:

- Damian Conway, Perl God

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.