Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Nimer Jaber

there is absolutely no difference in using the mouse with either screen reader running. In any case, this comparison between JAWS and NVDA is sort of pointless. If you have an NVDA question, please ask, otherwise let's try to refrain from bashing other products.

thanks.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:11 AM Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
In my experience, NVDA is a lot better at using the mouse when the
screen reader is active.
With JAWS, the mouse can be trouble. According to some sighted people
I've asked for help, the mouse doesn't go where you want it to. At
least, that's the way it was about two years ago.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!