Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Nimer Jaber

I told you already, you are mistaken. This isn't true at all. There is no difference... I repeat, no difference between JAWS and NVDA in terms of a sighted user clicking away with the mouse. No difference. Now please, let's stop passing along rumors.

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:32 AM Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Someone feel free to correct me if I am mistaken, but NVDA is designed
so that a low vision user can use the mouse.
JAWS, on the other hand, is strictly for someone that is totally blind.
Therefore, it would be less likely to be able to navigate by the mouse.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!