Re: Some mouse navigation questions

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 02:27 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
JAWS did not have capability to use the mouse
On this I just wish to be crystal clear:  JAWS did not, at one time, have mouse tracking where whatever happened to be under the mouse pointer as it was moved about the screen was announced.

A sighted assistant could still use the mouse as usual, and a blind or visually impaired user of JAWS still had access to the mouse emulation commands (or at least they have for a number of years now - I can't remember all the way back to JAWS 10 or earlier and I long ago ditched my documentation for the really old versions).

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back