Re: NVDA and outlook, discussion about columns in message list

Tony,

           Please let me know what version of Outlook.  I have Outlook 2016, and though most of this sort of basic navigation has been the same "since dirt" it's still helpful to know if we're both looking at exactly the same Outlook version or not.

            I'll do some noodling around and get back to you after I have the version.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back