Re: how do i get my NVDA to read powerpoints

Pdf is not to bad unless its a scanned image most of pdfs are ok.

If its not there are ways to get it, if you can email that pdf to yourself in gmail, you can click the view as html and it will do so and you can save that I think.

It won't be tabled just a single column of text but it can be done.

On 14/02/2019 9:53 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:

I don't love pdf, but when my professors ship powerpoint, I'm usually in a hurry for the information.  So, I open the powerpoint and thump it to pdf using powerpoint's save as feature.  Then I get a heading structure and access to tables.

Best,

Erik

On February 13, 2019 3:34:32 PM "molly the blind tech lover" <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Hey guys, Molly here again 😀

I need to access somepowerpoints  for school. How do I get NVDA to read them?

Thanks. And sorry if I’m asking a question that has already been answered.