Re: ie unsafe dolphin users

Michael Munn

I still remember back in the old days that Dectalk and KeynoteGold TTS are the choice of Screen' reader users. I know that Dectalk Express  cost like $2,000 I don't know anything about KeynoteGold. My first interaction with KeyNoteGold was in 2014 on a School's Braille Note Apex32.
Back to Dolfen; The UK Daniel was the common voice that's being used  when they doing Demos of there Screen Reader features.
I has happen to had  Chance to play with the Software for two months. and I love some of it's features.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:48 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
By the way, complementing the information:
The synts are:
SAM, software
Apollo - hardware
Juno - hardware feaatured for laptops