From: <greg@photographyoptions.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility tips on this website would be appreciated

Hmmm. Jackie....I'm glad that you can see all that. The development program I'm using is called KR Pano and it was created by this guy in Austria named Klaus Reinfeld....who I think is a genius. It is based on his own javascript recipe with a flash fallback for machines with older graphics cards. It uses a unique type of .xml programming to incorporate all of this other content into the panoramas....like youtube videos, still image galleries, straight line video, etc. All of that extra stuff is cool....but it really complicates the screen reader accessibility because the screen reader focuses on the skin....or very outside of the spherical image which takes up the entire screen...and there is no easy way to penetrate into the panorama itself where there may be buttons or iframes that are embedded into inside wall of the panorama.
--
Greg Hosler

www.photographyoptions.com ( http://www.photographyoptions.com )

Greg@photographyoptions.com