From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: February 7, 2019 11:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems With NVDA

umm, you're confusing ram and storage. An SD card won't give you more ram, that will only provide more external storage. swapping SD cards allows you to copy more files to those cards, but does nothing for your RAM, which is where programs run. 2GB is pretty low for any version of windows, except if you're using a tablet, there's not much you can do about it. If you're on a pc, it's (usually) easy to upgrade the ram in the computer, providing you have empty slots or the ram you have isn't maxed out. Most machines can only take a limited amount of ram, and you need to know what that limit is before trying to upgrade the machine.
However, though I don't know for sure, it sounds to me like you're talking about a tablet, in which case, the ram isn't upgradable.

On 2/7/2019 7:05 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hello again:
I thank all those who found time to respond to my issue.
Brian, My GB Ram is a low grid. It is just 2GB. But even with that I
don't have this problem with JAWS. But as I said yesterday, chrome
appears to be reasonably fine with the screen reader, although Firefox
and internet explorer are almost unusable.
I am thinking of increasing my GB ram with an SD Card.
Regards.
Ibrahim.
Well I'd not go that far but it is faster on lower spec machines,
certainly.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.