From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Zahra
Sent: February 7, 2019 11:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process 8th February

hi again.
I wish to be in the list of certificate people.
but what can I do when we can't pay in Iran?
Hi Zahra,

You can complete the test for free, but if you pass and wish to be
listed on the certification page, you need to purchase the certificate.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 2:39 PM Zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi Quentin.
I really wished to participate in your certification test.
but it's not free and also, you have some commercial books which we
should have for test for test which is not possible buying them from
Iran!
what should I do in this case?
4
Hi everyone,

This week's In-Process features an interview with the NVDA
Certified
Expert
who received our 100th certification, as well as some handy
keystrokes to find where the focus is. Thanks to the conversation
on here which
prompted
that piece.

You can find In-Process here: