Re: Test message

Nimer Jaber

Your test was successful

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 04:36 bob jutzi <jutzi@... wrote:
I just subscribed so am sending this as a test.
On 2/14/2019 5:56 AM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Very strange. Do you mind sending another test message? It is possible that I have to approve your messages... I will look into this in the web interface. Usually I get an e-mail when a post needs moderation.

We'll get you sorted out soon.

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:29 AM bob jutzi <jutzi@...> wrote:

After subscribing, for some reason, my posts aren't making it to the list.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!