From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez.s92@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:19 PM
Subject: [nvda] windows insider mouse error Version 1607 (OS Build 14366.0)

hi all,
On the latest insider build there is a problem with NVDA, the mouse
will not move, so you can't access many things including parts of
websites with any browser etc.
Is this a known issue?
How can we fix it? This happens using the latest master snapshot.
ARe the devs aware of this?

On 6/18/16, Lauren Merryfield <lauren@catlines.com> wrote:
Hi,

How do you rename a folder/file? Using windows ten and office 365.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!

--Galatians 5:22-23, NLT

My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."