Re: is there a way to label unlabeled buttons using NVDA?

Peter Beasley

We used to have that feature in windoeyes.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 14 February 2019 15:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there a way to label unlabeled buttons using NVDA?

I'm not aware of such a feature in NVDA.
It would be pretty good, though. Someone may have already done the request regarding it, so let's hope this is an option coming soon ;)

Just out of curiosity, what's the program/app name?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 14/02/2019 13:21, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys, molly here again.

Is there a way to label unlabeled buttons with NVDA? I downloaded an app and when I swipe using the touchscreen or navigate with the keyboard NVDA just says button, button.the app is a collection of text adventure games.  and while the game’s are accessible, the titles of the games in the games library  aren’t labeled.

Any help will be greatly appreciated 😊

Thanks.

Molly