Re: NVDA hotkey for toast menus

Nimer Jaber

Yes, you are correct. I guess I use Windows+a because the action center doesn't lose notifications, and if you miss the notification with Windows+shift+v then you may not see the toast.

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 10:39 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Actually, it is Windows+Shift+V, although Windows+A will open Action Center and present past notifications.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA hotkey for toast menus

Windows a

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 04:38 bob jutzi <jutzi@... wrote:

Since Windows-V is now used by the new Cloud Clipboard, what is the hotkey for accessing toast notifications like those displayed when connecting flash drives?

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!