Re: Accessibility tips on this website would be appreciated

To be honest, flash is due to die.

Its old and unsafe and while I do load it on all the systems adobe is slating 2020 for its death.

Not sure when, but 2020 is when its supposed to be no more.

I guess we will know when it stops being supported when we get no more windows 10 updates for it, but html5 is the standard now.

I havn't seen many sites with pure flash.

Now, if you are a developer and want to still use flash, the recomended action is to use air which is flash html5, javascript java and a whole lot of extra stuff in a wrapper.

You can make websites but also compiled projects.

There is also flex in there to.

Air seems to be the standard adobe is pushing right now.

On 14/02/2019 9:55 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Basically then, if Flash is at all involved you are probably sunk.
The guy may be a genius, but I certainly think you might need to consider a simpler system for access users.
I've come across this sort of thing many times where there is no equivalent accessible way to  interact with the graphic content.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-