Re: Pasting problems in Word 2010

Quentin Christensen

Hi Brian,

I must admit I was in the habit too for a few years of copying things (particularly off the web) into Notepad and then copying again into Word when I wanted plain text.

I have found copying things into word, pressing paste then control then t seems to give me what I want in the same situations though and is that little bit easier once you get used to it.

Bhavya,

You are right, it may well be worth giving more indication when pasting.

One other thing I meant to mention, when you paste into Word, if you do want to do something immediately afterward that involves control, after you paste your text, press escape and that gets rid of that "control" prompt popup in that instance (it still appears next time you paste something).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin,
Sure, it was really confusing and boggling. Now that the problem is
fully resolved, I no longer am affected by it. But, this may be an
aspect where NVDA may require improvement, because considering the
rareness of Ctrl as a keystroke may make it an information unknown to
many, and thus an issue... However, if there haven't been reports
indicative of such confusion, then perhaps, NVDA is great in its
current state. Just thinking...
Thanks all the same for all the help, I am a happy camper now!

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah