Re: Captcha solving services and NVDA

Antony Stone

It would be helpful to know what "changing some settings" means, so that
others might try the same technique.

Antony.

On Friday 15 February 2019 at 11:11:06, zahra wrote:

hi.
which windows do you use?
i heard someone in iran who has windows ten, he told me that with ocr
of windows ten and changing some settings, he can solves security
codes on websites!
i installed ocr addon for nvda and did not learn what should i do to
solve these kinds of codes.

On 2/15/19, Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...> wrote:
Hello all,

as Webvisum, at least to my knowledge, has been discontinued, I am
wondering if there are affordable captcha solving services which are
accessible with NVDA?

Anny input on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka
--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.