Re: Need help with BrailleExtender

John J. Boyer

Hello,

The developer of BrailleExtender put in a BRF setting. I installed the develooper version, but I can't find or change
that setting. See the paragraph after the next.

I found that add-ons can be disabled or removed in the add-on manager, which is under the tools menu. Then NVDA must be
restarted. The add-on can then be enabled again oor added again.

the developer of BrailleExtender has added a brf setting, but I don't know how to handle it. I go to Input gestures >
brailleExtender then
arrow around in the tree view and find Hide/Show dots 7-8, but I can't see how to change anything. Please help!

Thanks,
John

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 07:11:43PM -0000, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Well can you not disable it?
If not how about using another copy of nvda which does not have it to just
remove it from the folder completely then reboot the nvda that had it. Most
add ons can seemingly be removed this way.
I'll await somebody to shout at me....
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.