From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Captcha solving services and NVDA

hi.
which windows do you use?
i heard someone in iran who has windows ten, he told me that with ocr
of windows ten and changing some settings, he can solves security
codes on websites!
i installed ocr addon for nvda and did not learn what should i do to
solve these kinds of codes.

On 2/15/19, Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...> wrote:
Hello all,

as Webvisum, at least to my knowledge, has been discontinued, I am wondering
if there are affordable captcha solving services which are accessible with
NVDA?

Anny input on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka

--
By God,