From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Captcha solving services and NVDA

Hi. The one I personally use with great success is Rumola, they're very reasonably priced.

http://skipinput.com/

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 15/02/2019 10:15, Antony Stone wrote:
It would be helpful to know what "changing some settings" means, so that
others might try the same technique.

Antony.

On Friday 15 February 2019 at 11:11:06, zahra wrote:

hi.
which windows do you use?
i heard someone in iran who has windows ten, he told me that with ocr
of windows ten and changing some settings, he can solves security
codes on websites!
i installed ocr addon for nvda and did not learn what should i do to
solve these kinds of codes.

On 2/15/19, Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...> wrote:
Hello all,

as Webvisum, at least to my knowledge, has been discontinued, I am
wondering if there are affordable captcha solving services which are
accessible with NVDA?

Anny input on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka