Re: Accessible dictionaries with NVDA

Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...>

Hello Robert,

I have stopped using offline dictionaries alltogether as either dict.leo.org or lingue.com usually does the trick at least for English-German German-English.

I have heard of people being successful with the online versions oft the Pons dictionaries though.

Maybe, if you could elaborate a bit on your scenario there might be other ressources you could use to solve your current issue. Also, I might be able to support with other German ressources, please drop me a private message if this is of interest to you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka