Re: Captcha solving services and NVDA

Something's definitely gone south in the world of Rumola.

Do a Chrome Store search on extensions for Buster.   It has some very good, and very recent, reviews and appears to deal with the new multi-panel image captchas by using AI to solve their audio option instead.   I can't say anything about it personally as I don't use it.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back