Re: Graphics that contain links

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

When I encounter one of these links, I've generally had no trouble activating them in the usual way.  Either use the enter key (if moving via arrows), or use the NVDA-numpad enter key to activate them.  Depending on how they're coded, the normal enter key works, if they're javascript, then NVDA-NUMPAD enter usually does the trick.  There are a few cases where this doesn't work either, and in those cases, I just move on to something else, because it's more effort than it's worth to fuss with it to make it work.  I'm very much a least effort type person, if it's too much work, I'll ignore it and get the information elsewhere.

On 2/15/2019 6:00 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:

A number of sites are now using graphics that  contain links. How do you activate these links using NVDA               ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10