Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Richard Wells

Brian: This is extremely helpful. For some reason, I have never thought of looking at the gestures preferences. they sounded more like touch commands to me. Maybe because other access technology refers to this is keyboard preferences. Anyway, thanks for the pointers. It just didn't click with me until you explained it the way you did. The human brain is a strange organism.

On 2/15/2019 4:55 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 05:37 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
I need Clip Contents Designer to work as well and Golden Cursor has key conflicts
With regard to Clip Contents Designer, its own add-on page clearly states:   Note: The above commands can be changed from NVDA menu, Preferences submenu, Input gestures dialog, Text review category.

With regard to Golden Cursor, its add-on page clearly states:  Note: these gestures can be reassigned via NVDA's Input Gestures dialog under Golden Cursor category.

On quick reading it appears that there's a single key conflict.  It's a simple matter to reassign that command, NVDA+Windows+C, for one of the two add-ons.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back