Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Richard Bartholomew

Yes, I must admit to not bothering to look into this as I, too, assumed the gestures were to do with touch screens!  I should have learned by now not to assume anything!

Regards
Richard Bartholomew

On 15 Feb 2019, at 23:21, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Richard,

            I will admit that I, too, find the adoption of the terminology "input gestures" for what are almost universally dubbed "keyboard shortcuts" just plain weird.  But I also know that most developers of things that have keyboard shortcuts that are add-ons know that what they have chosen as a keyboard shortcut might conflict with something else that a user has on their system and include the ability to reassign shortcuts due to this.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back