Re: Some mouse navigation questions

Sarah k Alawami

I agree with Brian. I see input gestures and think touch, not keyboard or mouse etc. I don't think there has ever ben a change in terms and to me they are Not synonymous.

On 15 Feb 2019, at 16:20, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 07:06 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
(and perhaps one day, voice).
          And were one to hide the incredibly direct term, "voice commands," under the rubric "input gestures" then all the opprobrium heaped upon you would be deserved.  Taking the direct "voice" and abstracting it to "input" should be a hanging offense.

          Say what you mean and mean what you say, using terminology "the typical user" can instantly recognize, is the foundation of good design.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back