Re: Some mouse navigation questions

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 07:38 PM, Gene wrote:
Maybe input commands, which would cover everything.
We're all getting very meta, and quickly, aren't we?

Gene, you and I are clearly on the same page.  I'd even pare off "input."  In the computing world (and even regular one, really) commands are generally thought of as input to a system/person, issued from outside.

There are definitely output commands too, but in the context of programming, which the non-programmer generally has no interest in.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back