Re: Some mouse navigation questions

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

this might be a dum question or maybe not.

I was looking through the input gestures for nvda and most are for the keyboard for desk top and lap top but there is also a section small as it is for touch gestures.

if some one had a device where they can do touch gestures is it this section also where they asign them?

When you go to the input gesture help section in the user manual it mentions more for keyboard and braile displays is the touch gestures the etc part?

Gene nz

On 16/02/2019 12:21 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Richard,

            I will admit that I, too, find the adoption of the terminology "input gestures" for what are almost universally dubbed "keyboard shortcuts" just plain weird.  But I also know that most developers of things that have keyboard shortcuts that are add-ons know that what they have chosen as a keyboard shortcut might conflict with something else that a user has on their system and include the ability to reassign shortcuts due to this.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back