Regards,

Rui Fontes
Portuguese NVDA team

Às 01:36 de 16/02/2019, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,
Hmmm, Quentin, any thoughts? I think part of the problem may have to do with attempts at carrying old assumptions forward. I’m interested in your comments, as renaming a menu item will have vast consequences for not just users and English speakers, but speakers of other languages, tutorial writers, and NVDA promoters.
Cheers,
Joseph
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Sarah k Alawami
*Sent:* Friday, February 15, 2019 4:54 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Some mouse navigation questions
How about just "commands" YOu know, K I S S?
Take care
On 15 Feb 2019, at 16:44, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 07:38 PM, Gene wrote:
Maybe input commands, which would cover everything.
We're all getting very meta, and quickly, aren't we?
Gene, you and I are clearly on the same page.  I'd even pare off
"input."  In the computing world (and even regular one, really)
commands are generally thought of as input to a system/person,
issued from outside.
There are definitely output commands too, but in the context of
programming, which the non-programmer generally has no interest in.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763
/*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the