CLARITY OF TERMINOLOGY AND DOCUMENTATION

Richard Bartholomew

Hi,

The underlying explanation of what input gestures are is excellent and
understandable; however, for me, the issue isn't semantics per se but if the
top-level description isn't immediately obvious to the end-user, it has
failed in some way. In this case, the word gesture implies touch screens
and, so, discouraged me from finding the time to delve into an area which I
thought wasn't relevant to me. A personal failing I admit but we all have
demands upon our time so if we can weed out what we think are unnecessary
diversions, it's often the pragmatic way to go!

I accept that this whole area is a minefield as you can please some of the
people, some of the time, etc, etc, etc!

Good luck!

Richard Bartholomew