toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I did some digging, as am interested in testing this myself.
In issue #7409, it is advised to do the following:
You will need to:
1. Open nvda.ini (from your user settings directory) with a text editor.
1. Use the run dialog and type "%appdata%/nvda/"
2. Look for UIA or useInMSWordWhenAvailable
1. If there is already a UIA section just add the line useInMSWordWhenAvailable = True indented with a tab
2. If both are present, ensure that it is set to True not False
3. If neither are available then add the following to the bottom of the file:
useInMSWordWhenAvailable = True
3. After you finish testing, you should delete this entry or restore from your backup.
Note that things may have changed since this was written down, so if anyone else has alternative/more up to date info, then do let us know.
On 16/02/2019 03:36, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:
Heard some folks talking about major performance improvements provided by using UIA in Microsoft Office. Does anyone know how to enable UIA for these applications?
Mail for Windows 10