Re: CLARITY OF TERMINOLOGY AND DOCUMENTATION

Ian Westerland

Devin, I'd agree with that too. As long as the terminology is clear, it's just a case of making the choice.

Ian

On 2/16/2019 11:00 PM, Devin Prater wrote:
I would agree with just "commands", or "input commands."
Devin Pratersent from Gmail.
On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 5:54 AM Ian Westerland <iwesterl@... <mailto:iwesterl@...>> wrote:
Another way around the issue might be to define what the word means in
context so "gesture" could be used within the contextual definition.
Just a thought.
Ian Westerland
On 2/16/2019 10:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
> Yes we need a whole new word or phrase.
> How about user input schemes or something like that?
> Brian
>
> bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
> Sent via blueyonder.
> Please address personal E-mail to:-