Re: CLARITY OF TERMINOLOGY AND DOCUMENTATION

Felix G.

Hi,
I also like the term "input commands." Or maybe "user actions."
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 16. Feb. 2019 um 13:10 Uhr schrieb Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...>:

Here, in Portugal, we are using some think like "define commands", "Definir comandos".

Às 12:00 de 16-02-2019, Devin Prater escreveu:
I would agree with just "commands", or "input commands."
Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 5:54 AM Ian Westerland <iwesterl@...> wrote:

Another way around the issue might be to define what the word means in
context so "gesture" could be used within the contextual definition.
Just a thought.

Ian Westerland

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com