Re: CLARITY OF TERMINOLOGY AND DOCUMENTATION

Rui,

          What bothers me here, and it is not about you, but about those translators, is that it should be part and parcel of their jobs to obtain the necessary understanding about what it is that's being translated before they translate it.

           Taking the time to consult with the individual or entity requesting the translation at any point when it becomes clear that the material being translated is not adequately understood at a level necessary to do accurate translation is part and parcel of the job.

            I actually know of two here in the US who are screen reader users, but I don't think either "does" Portugese, though I could check if you'd like and put you in contact if desired.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back