Re: Using PCloud with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Wow I have not used PCloud in years. I quit when they made some changes in the app that made it a bare to use, and they didn't get accessibility on the mac even after I showed them perhaps 15 screen caps of what was going on showing them what a screen reader was and pointing them to documentation. IN short, I am not sure really if those of us on windows can relly help.

On 16 Feb 2019, at 9:28, Rich DeSteno wrote:

Is anyone using PCloud with NVDA?  I want to know the best way to save and delete files in PCloud with NVDA.

--
Rich De Steno