Re: NVDA and outlook, discussion about columns in message list

Tony Malykh

Brian,

I take my words back about threaded view being unusable. Control+Arrows is indeed what I was looking for - thanks a lot for this suggestion.

--Tony

On 2/14/2019 6:28 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Tony,

          Use CTRL+DOWN/UP arrow to traverse through the message/conversation list if you do not wish to have conversations auto-expand as you're breezing through the message list.

           If you're using conversation view, the read/unread for a conversation is in regard to the conversation taken as a whole.  If all messages within a conversation are read then the conversation is read.  If any single one or more messages within a conversation are unread, the conversation is considered unread.  As I don't have an unread conversation available at this moment, I can't play with one, but I seem to recall that focus will go to the first unread message in the conversation automatically when it expands, but I could be mistaken about that.  I believe there's a keyboard shortcut for moving to the next/previous read/unread messages, but I'll be darned if I can find it at the moment.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back