Re: Some mouse navigation questions

David Moore

Hi Joseph!

I really like your tech answers, because I am a techy.

Would it be possible to have a list or certain threads where we can talk even more tech.

I would really like to learn more about scripts, functions, and more in NVDA and in JAWS.

Maybe we could have a chat group, where we could talk about these things. That would really be great!

I have always been able to take the complex and make it simple, thus being a tutor.

However, I really enjoy talking to other math, science, and technology people, so we can speak the language.

I hope we can come to a compromise where we can talk tech somewhere, and help people on the main lists with simple answers, and make it easy for the general population to understand!

We techies just need a space to talk our stuff LOL!

Have a great one, guys!

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10