Re: Graphics that contain links

greg@...

Brian,

Here's an example:  http://www.photographyoptions.net/images/degray/tour.html.  When you land on the page, the up and down arrows should enable you to navigate up and down a combobox menu.  If you select the "Visitor Center" option you will be at the first of a series of 10 or so panoramic images of the Visitor Center.  There is a youtube link in the first "Visitor Center" panorama. Is there a way to find it with NVDA? I have a tooltip associated with each of the 10 panoramas, but forgetting the youtube link inside the first one, I can't figure out if it there is a keystroke scheme to move through the 10 panoramas, and then, back to the combobox menu.
--
Greg Hosler

www.photographyoptions.com

Greg@...