Re: Graphics that contain links

Gene

I may have seen this discussed on a list, I don't remember which one, before.  But are you discussing a link in an e-mail message you are trying to follow or a link on a page?  It is important to be precise in such matters.  If this is the same site I saw discussed before, the site is accessible, but the e-mail links aren't, or may not be.  I don't think any solution was given to work with such images.

I may have an idea of how you can find the page, so if you send us the text describing the petition you want to get to, I can see if the idea works.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Graphics that contain links

It is a petition site called 38 degrees. It used to be ok but for the last cuple of months or so, when you go to the link to sign the petitiom it says graphic wrecked angle contains links.,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 15 February 2019 12:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Graphics that contain links

Can you give an example of a site?  How does NVdA read these links.  What should people look for when looking at the page?

It is important to give a page, if possible, when asking about an accessibility problem where a page doesn't work as expected.

Gene

----- Original message -----

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 5:00 AM

Subject: [nvda] Graphics that contain links

A number of sites are now using graphics that  contain links. How do you activate these links using NVDA               ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.