Hi, Bianka and all,

Did you see my message, Bianka (replying tou yours)?

Is there a way to write directly to the sender instead of the group?

Have a nice Sunday, February 17, 2019
Robert

-----Message d'origine-----
De : nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Robert Geoffroy
Envoyé : vendredi 15 février 2019 13:58
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Accessible dictionaries with NVDA

Hi, Bianka, and thank you!

You offer me to send you a private mail: am I supposed to find your email anywhere? I don't know the trick! Here is my addresse: Robert.geoffroy77@...

Best regards,

Robert

-----Message d'origine-----
De : nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Bianka Brankovic
Envoyé : vendredi 15 février 2019 12:47
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello Robert,

I have stopped using offline dictionaries alltogether as either dict.leo.org or lingue.com usually does the trick at least for English-German German-English.

I have heard of people being successful with the online versions oft the Pons dictionaries though.

Maybe, if you could elaborate a bit on your scenario there might be other ressources you could use to solve your current issue. Also, I might be able to support with other German ressources, please drop me a private message if this is of interest to you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka