From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 15 February 2019 15:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and outlook, discussion about columns in message list

Steve,

           I do not know of a shortcut to expand or collapse all conversations/threads.  The default in Outlook 2016 is to expand only a single conversation that has focus, and when you exit that conversation it automatically collapses again.  Or at least that's how it's working on my Outlook 2016 that's part of Office 2016 Pro Plus, and I know I haven't tweaked any default behaviors with regard to conversation handling.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back