From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible dictionaries with NVDA
Date: February 17, 2019 at 08:50:20 CST

Not necessarily.  As I understand it, it may depend on how the e-mail list is configured.  it also depends on what the e-mail program shows.
Using Windows Live Mail, I only see the name in the reply from line.  On this list, I can get the sender's address in other ways, but those ways depend on the program itself.  If you see the address as you describe, what program are you using?

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:51 AM

To find the email address of a sender to the group:
1) Create a forwarded message by typing CTRL + F, or however you choose to do so.
2) Navigate to the message body, and arrow down to the header information of the original message and find the line that begins with “From”.
3) This line contains the senders email address.

This should work in all email clients, including all versions of Outlook.

HTH

- Brad -

On Feb 17, 2019, at 06:11, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I don't use Outlook but someone who does will likely provide information.

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:50 AM

Hi, Gene,

Microsoft Outlook version 14.0.7229.5000

Thanks,

Robert

Have a nice Sunday, February 17, 2019
Robert