If you do a search for the word "From" when you're in the headers, you'll have to repeat it four or five times if the message is to a group, but you'll definitely get to the email address.

hth,

Ollie

Il 17/02/2019 16:21, Robert Geoffroy ha scritto:
I have just been able to catch the desired email through the help of a sighted person: Jaws and NVDA only annonce the names of senders (after "from").

Thank you all,

Robert

-----Message d'origine-----
De : nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Gene
Envoyé : dimanche 17 février 2019 15:50
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Accessible dictionaries with NVDA

Not necessarily. As I understand it, it may depend on how the e-mail list is configured. it also depends on what the e-mail program shows.
Using Windows Live Mail, I only see the name in the reply from line. On this list, I can get the sender's address in other ways, but those ways depend on the program itself. If you see the address as you describe, what program are you using?
Have a nice Sunday, February 17, 2019
Robert