From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 16 February 2019 11:50
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Competition was Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really dying? Can I do
anything to help?

Well I remember supernova had an ignore changes in an area thing. Problem
is of curse that no two sites put that in the same place.
Another annoyance is sites that immediately start playing loud music when
you go to them.
The thing is that many sighted people no longer want the clever stuff. That
is for presentation web sites not commerce or those in everyday usage, yet
the people writing them seem to apply their skills to creating monsters
rather than usable web sites.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.