From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 2:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ITunes and NVDA

I need to use Itunes now as well, to enable me to do an Iphone back up. Its

interface seems to be like the Apply Iphone one, ie nothing like Windows

standard, and the problem is that you do not know what you do not know so if

there aare bits  nvda cannot read, how can one know?

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal E-mail to:-