Subject: Re: [nvda] Can we pass graphics while navigating web pages using NVDA?
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2019, 3:53 PM

This strikes me as something that
can be taken care of outside the screen reader, rather than
by the screen reader.

Firefox and Chrome both have reader modes and support the
Read Aloud add-on/extension.  I have used the latter
extensively with several of my clients since it distills
webpages to their narrative text, getting rid of embedded
links, etc.  It makes it possible to go through a Wikipedia
page without losing your mind, for instance.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home,
64-Bit, Version 1809,