From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading printed landscape sheet

Hi Farhan,

Any printed sheet would need to be run through an OCR program to convert
the text on the paper to something NVDA can read. The text is usually
imaged with a scanner, though can be done with a camera as well. Most OCR
programs can detect text in landscape or portrait mode so if you already
have a scanner etc, that shouldn't be an issue.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 5:46 PM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have a printed sheet which printed in landscape mode. How to read it?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/